quesApartment plot approval verification.

Currently i am going to buy an apartment plat in Electronic city.They are saying it is BMRDA approved property having around 50+ units .Now my question is is it required to get verified all the approved documents given by Builder or can i go ahead without verification because all the plots are almost sold out and top banks giving loans.that mean can i assume all approvals are fine to go and buy. if you recommend to verify once from our side then please let me know the check list to get legal verified.

  • ansCarry out the necessary due diligence before purchasing the property. Due diligence, if not carried out, is an open invitation to a long drawn litigation, the result of which is always uncertain. The real estate sector in India is not transparent. Thus, due diligence assumes all the more importance when buying from a private builder. You should ascertain if the title is clear and marketable. The title deed should also be inspected. Whether necessary sanctions have been accorded or not should also be established. It also should be ascertained whether there is any disputing relating to this property or the land underneath pending in any court of law. Do not sign the agreement without getting it vetted by a lawyer. Involve a lawyer at every stage before the purchase.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father executed a regd will on2.11.2014 and put a condition to fulfill to get…

I have purchased a house costs rs. 1800000 in 50% partnership with my widow sister…

whether stamp paper is required for getting a NDA DOCUMENT ? From a contractor.. PL.…
My father Buyed a house in 2002 on my name and I am minor at…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly