Apartment plot approval verification.
Currently i am going to buy an apartment plat in Electronic city.They are saying it is BMRDA approved property having around 50+ units .Now my question is is it required to get verified all the approved documents given by Builder or can i go ahead without verification because all the plots are almost sold out and top banks giving loans.that mean can i assume all approvals are fine to go and buy. if you recommend to verify once from our side then please let me know the check list to get legal verified.
Carry out the necessary due diligence before purchasing the property. Due diligence, if not carried out, is an open invitation to a long drawn litigation, the result of which is always uncertain. The real estate sector in India is not transparent. Thus, due diligence assumes all the more importance when buying from a private builder. You should ascertain if the title is clear and marketable. The title deed should also be inspected. Whether necessary sanctions have been accorded or not should also be established. It also should be ascertained whether there is any disputing relating to this property or the land underneath pending in any court of law. Do not sign the agreement without getting it vetted by a lawyer. Involve a lawyer at every stage before the purchase.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seller forcing to pay Road tax of commercial vehicle
- Bought printer. Not working in guarantee period. Where to complain?
- Procedure to file for partition if one of the brother is objecting ?
- Got maintenance orders but husband is not paying amount what to do
- How to apply for maintenance