Ancestral property to be sold off by a son.
We have a house which was taken by my grandfather long before and he had 7 children from 2 wives, now the property is showing that its being named after my father and my uncle. So now if we want to sell that, will anybody of my father's sister or brother can take objection or file case on us?
Do you want to say that agreement for purchase on the said property is in the name of your father and uncle? If property was purchased by registered agreement and it is duly stamped, your father and uncle are absolute owners of said property. They are free to dispose it off.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rashmi / Dipesh marrige held at 24th may-2014 but not living toggether
- Dues remaining and abrupt removal. Where can i file complaint for it?
- Ex employer not providing experience letter PF and FnF cheque
- HDFC Credit Card payment due Company harassing me
- Got a flat in mhada building after 6 months officer sealed our flat