Ancestral property to be sold off by a son.
We have a house which was taken by my grandfather long before and he had 7 children from 2 wives, now the property is showing that its being named after my father and my uncle. So now if we want to sell that, will anybody of my father's sister or brother can take objection or file case on us?
Do you want to say that agreement for purchase on the said property is in the name of your father and uncle? If property was purchased by registered agreement and it is duly stamped, your father and uncle are absolute owners of said property. They are free to dispose it off.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- my elder uncle dont want to give my share from grand fathers property.
- My share of PF given to another person with similar name,how to recovr
- Error on the part of the insurance policy will we be liable to repay
- Can we held liable for purchasing a Property from bank which was Mortg
- Can I file application again if withdrawn earlier. Please advise.