Ancestral property taken by nana's brtoher's son. How to claim it?
I have an ancestral property from my mother's side. Now my nana's brother's son has built a plot on the same. How can i get my share in the said property.
As the property is ancestral(pushtaini),
you can file a suit for partition of property in the concerned civil court.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to get Legal heir certificate
- what is the liability of guarantor in corporate loan
- How does inheritance takes place under Muslim law?
- Domestic abuse by husband and in laws what action can i take
- I field IP against creditor can he file cheating suit on me