Ancestral property sold by bank do I have a right?
My grand father (mothers father) had property of 30 acres agricultural land, My father changed his surname to my mother's surname and acted as son to this family. My father took a loan on that 20 acres land, but he couldn't repay it. Bank has sold our property in auction. I was a child and I didn't sign on any documents. Do i have right on this land now?
You have no right on the said land property, as it is already sold to another party.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Borrower refusing to return money what can be done
- Can brother claim property even after Will
- How can I save my land which is not legally registered
- Boyfriend threatening and blackmailing me to stay with him
- Requirements and formamlities for sale of property