Ancestral property received from grandpa. Do we have any claim on it?
My father got a shop & HOME from my grandfather under a family settlement do we have any right to claim on that
Kindly intimate the religion of the quierist as also the fact whether the term grandfather connotes maternal grandfather or paternal grandfather in the query. The religion would determine the succession law applicable. Also intimate as to whether the term family settlement has been used in it's legal sense and there was either a family settlement deed executed or a partition by metes and bounds.
Advocate Rahil ChadhaOld Janipur, Jammu
Yes every right in the ancestral property. if the same also in not possessed by you.
But Ancestral means
Grand grand father
Claiming Grand Son.
Advocate Amit ChopraGandhi Nagar, Jammu
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to start online tour and travel agency
- public servant issued a illegal notice for recovery of fee of NOC
- Can a person make will for his ascenstral land
- Friend blackmailing with regard to the video she has what can I do.
- Procedure to obtain Legal Heir Certificate