×

quesAncestral property dispute.

My grandfather sold his ancestral agricultural land years ago and from that money he bought a residential land in bursar city.My father and his elder brother live in far cities due to their job. His younger brother who was living on that land from 20 years, has now made my grandparents transfer that property in the name of his wife. Now he is not ready to pay anything against that.Is there anything that I or my father can do about it?

• ansHow the property was transferred? Through will or gift deed, if it is through will, it can be changed. If it is through gift deed and the deed is not registered then also there is some hope. But if the deed is registered then nothing can be done. Your father had right in the ancestral agricultural land and he should have demanded at that time.