quesAncestral property dispute.

My grandfather sold his ancestral agricultural land years ago and from that money he bought a residential land in bursar city.My father and his elder brother live in far cities due to their job. His younger brother who was living on that land from 20 years, has now made my grandparents transfer that property in the name of his wife. Now he is not ready to pay anything against that.Is there anything that I or my father can do about it?

  • ansHow the property was transferred? Through will or gift deed, if it is through will, it can be changed. If it is through gift deed and the deed is not registered then also there is some hope. But if the deed is registered then nothing can be done. Your father had right in the ancestral agricultural land and he should have demanded at that time.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Plaintiff filed U/o 39 R 1 & Cpc for an ex-parte ad -interim injunction on…

My father bought a plot of land in the name of my mother. Father died…

my grand mother bought land from ex serviceman at 1965 he was allotted 10 acres…

Sir My father died in 2012 intestate(he had 3 daughters & 2sons) .A my sister…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly