Ancestral property dispute.
My grandfather sold his ancestral agricultural land years ago and from that money he bought a residential land in bursar city.My father and his elder brother live in far cities due to their job. His younger brother who was living on that land from 20 years, has now made my grandparents transfer that property in the name of his wife. Now he is not ready to pay anything against that.Is there anything that I or my father can do about it?
How the property was transferred? Through will or gift deed, if it is through will, it can be changed. If it is through gift deed and the deed is not registered then also there is some hope. But if the deed is registered then nothing can be done. Your father had right in the ancestral agricultural land and he should have demanded at that time.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i remarry without giving divorce to my wife? Only for child birth.
- If we are using a place from last 30 years can we claim the same
- What is the procedure for divorce.
- Before judgement came in my favour party transferred property to son
- I do not know where my wife is. How can I file for a divorce?