quesAncestral property dispute.

If there is an ancestral property past on from forefathers. Were A Father had 3 children from which 2 sons 1 daughter. Now the land was divided by father by getting consent decree passed in the Suit of 1939 under Bombay High Court to which only 2 sons was given rights to the property nothing to the Daughter. Now the Land was recently sold , can sons of daughter claim that land.

  • ansWhat basis you state it is ancestral property? If property was subject matter of litigation and consent decree passed sons would have share in said property. If the stated property was sold sons would only get share in the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can municipal corporation charge a penalty on a free hold land & at present holding…
My aunty passed away.. she nominated my dad for her property.. but in 2 bank…
Planning to buy a flat in Bangalore, need to check if there is any court…
we constructed wall in our place and the neighbours broke it to access that ways…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly