Ancestral land under forest department.
We have land 1 acr land which from our ANCESTRY (vansh purvaj ) land from 1930 or 1933.We have agricuture farm on that land. We have proof of 7/12 that,But now this is acuire by revenue forest depatment, What we can do?
File a Writ Petition before the High Court challenging the acquisition of your ancestral property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- DV case maintainable if civil suit againt my Islamic divorce pending
- Brought property but seller registered it in his wife's name
- Person sole me an already sold land. Received court orders. What to do
- scorpion venom business is legal or not?
- Motor Accident case and no action taken by police