Am I liable to pay property tax as i am only the tenant?
I am facing issues with my tenancy. The tax on the property of past 10 years is been shown pending on my account.
Am I liable to pay the said property tax?
We need to get a bit more information from you to guide you perfectly as the information provided by you is very limited.
We would like to know the following:
Was there any clause relating to the property tax in the rent agreement?
Were you in the possession of the property for time period of which the tax in pending?
After getting the above mentioned information and going through your rent agreement we would be able to clarify thing in a better manner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can i file a suit to claim my ancestral Property?
- Correction in LR-RS plot records information
- Can I purchase another flat in same housing society and get membership
- Had to pay loan being a guarantor for a loan taken by a friend.
- Uncle registered family property under aunt's name without consent