Am I liable to pay property tax as i am only the tenant?
I am facing issues with my tenancy. The tax on the property of past 10 years is been shown pending on my account.
Am I liable to pay the said property tax?
We need to get a bit more information from you to guide you perfectly as the information provided by you is very limited.
We would like to know the following:
Was there any clause relating to the property tax in the rent agreement?
Were you in the possession of the property for time period of which the tax in pending?
After getting the above mentioned information and going through your rent agreement we would be able to clarify thing in a better manner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Lender want to acquire the mortgaged land, please advise what to do ?
- Co. denying to release till i complete the project after notice period
- Difference in land area in registry and mutation
- Planning to buy a flat is VAT applicable on flats as well?
- Not Relieving me due to pending case filed by the non customer