quesAm i entitled to my dead son's property? Am a hindu family widow.

I am a Hindu family widow and my son had died in February 2007. He has no child. His wife remarried in January 2008. Am I entitled share from his property?

First of all sorry to hear about your son. Yes, if your son has expired intestate i.e., without executing any will, then both you and your daughter-in-law become entitled to the properties of your son, in equal share.

However, if there is a will, then the bequeth shall be as per the will, if the will is validly executed, under the law.