Agreement for property.
Three months ago we had an agreement of Rs. Rupees 35000/- our property to a customer, but now we don't want to make registry to him please suggest me how it will be cancelled.
Please review the terms of the agreement. Your agreement may have exit clause. Checkout what is the penalty specified if the owner refuses to register the property. Also check the validity clause of the agreement. If you share the copy of the agreement we can review and advice you on properly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it possible that judge in consumer forum hear voice recordings.
- left job in 13 days company asking for compensastion
- Wife left me and has been mentally harassing what can be done
- Son claiming property on basis of unregistered will can sisters claim?
- Is green card of MP health department equally valid in central govt