Adopted son's right over property.
My father was an adopted son of Mr. Krishna Rao. He grew up along with Mr Krishna Rao's other two biological children Mr. X and Mr. Rangarao. Mr. X died at the young age. Mr Rangarao married twice. His first wife died without any childrens. He had a child from his second wife Sundramma. However the child died at young age. Mr.Rangaro passed way few years ago. Very recently his second wife sundramma also passed away. Since there are no regular heir to the property. Does my father [he is no more] or me and my siblings have any right to the property of Mr.Krishnarao/Mr.Rangarao/Sundramma.
There were adoption deeds even 150 years ago. Anyhow, you may lay a claim to the share in this property. Whether or not your claim is sustainable will be decided by the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Terminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?
- If I file for divorce mutually will I get the child custody?
- Sister in law humiliating my wife in public what can I do
- Is divorce not necessary if marriage not registered?
- Selling of floors in Delhi