quesAdopted son's right over property.

My father was an adopted son of Mr. Krishna Rao. He grew up along with Mr Krishna Rao's other two biological children Mr. X and Mr. Rangarao. Mr. X died at the young age. Mr Rangarao married twice. His first wife died without any childrens. He had a child from his second wife Sundramma. However the child died at young age. Mr.Rangaro passed way few years ago. Very recently his second wife sundramma also passed away. Since there are no regular heir to the property. Does my father [he is no more] or me and my siblings have any right to the property of Mr.Krishnarao/Mr.Rangarao/Sundramma.

  • ansThere were adoption deeds even 150 years ago. Anyhow, you may lay a claim to the share in this property. Whether or not your claim is sustainable will be decided by the court.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father and his brother bought a house property in village. 2 brothers were staying…
Hi, i recently shortlisted a property in rr nagar, bangalore . I have a few…
 I (muslim) have bought a piece of land from obc person (muslim) in july 2016…
We are selling our old house to a local builder against a Flat and remaining…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly