quesAdopted son's right over property.

My father was an adopted son of Mr. Krishna Rao. He grew up along with Mr Krishna Rao's other two biological children Mr. X and Mr. Rangarao. Mr. X died at the young age. Mr Rangarao married twice. His first wife died without any childrens. He had a child from his second wife Sundramma. However the child died at young age. Mr.Rangaro passed way few years ago. Very recently his second wife sundramma also passed away. Since there are no regular heir to the property. Does my father [he is no more] or me and my siblings have any right to the property of Mr.Krishnarao/Mr.Rangarao/Sundramma.

• ansThere were adoption deeds even 150 years ago. Anyhow, you may lay a claim to the share in this property. Whether or not your claim is sustainable will be decided by the court.