quesActivies Permitted on Non-Agricultural land in AP and TN.

Dear Sir, I own some non-agricultural land in the sates of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. About 10,000 sq. feet. I want to know can I grow Eucalyptus/Subabul trees (about 500 in number in each plot) to sell to the paper and pulp industry say after 4-5 years. These trees can grow without irrigation. Is this activity permitted on non-agricultural land. Also which other activities are permitted, I don't want to construct anything on this property for next 5-7 years.

  • ans

    It is very important to know the nature of land. Eucalyptus is not considered as an environmental friendly tree, and if the land in discussion  is a forest land then as per the National Forest Policy and Supreme Court rulings no non forest activity can be permitted, however, after persual of the  land documents and after getting knowledge of the actual area where land is situated, such activity might be possible taking into consideration the the local laws, bye laws, govt orders. 

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Good After noon. I want to confirm me that if my parent are alive and…

Hi, Am interested to give gift my property(apartment) to my mother.but I bought that property…

My fathers are 3 brothers. They have at my village HUF Plots, Land and one…
I and My friend bought Land together 5 months ago.Due to his family problems he…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly