Activies Permitted on Non-Agricultural land in AP and TN.
Dear Sir, I own some non-agricultural land in the sates of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. About 10,000 sq. feet. I want to know can I grow Eucalyptus/Subabul trees (about 500 in number in each plot) to sell to the paper and pulp industry say after 4-5 years. These trees can grow without irrigation. Is this activity permitted on non-agricultural land. Also which other activities are permitted, I don't want to construct anything on this property for next 5-7 years.
It is very important to know the nature of land. Eucalyptus is not considered as an environmental friendly tree, and if the land in discussion is a forest land then as per the National Forest Policy and Supreme Court rulings no non forest activity can be permitted, however, after persual of the land documents and after getting knowledge of the actual area where land is situated, such activity might be possible taking into consideration the the local laws, bye laws, govt orders.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheating wife filed false case how can I take divorce
- Ex husband does not pay child maintenance since last 5 years.
- Am I bound to verify the bike after it got found and I got my claim
- Unwanted child in a foreign country with a girl can she take action
- If father in law includes daughter in laws name. Can anybody object?