Acquisition of land.
My land one acre out of 613 acres going to be acquired for coimbatore airport expansion G.O,Dtd 20.10.2010, ear marked & 3(2) notice served on march 2011 and our objections heard no more development. I purchased this land by1983 as agri land and developed factory shed's for 50 cents and in the remaining half 70 coconut trees are there. This land is within the coimbatore corporation limit from the beginning and it comes under domestic class III type I classification, as per stamp act the guideline value is Rs.400/- per sq ft. The Question: Will the compensation be calculated as domestic land class III type I Rs.400/- per sq ft (2 times as it is within urban limit + 100% solatium + R&R etc..,, as per LARR ) OR Will it be taken as agri land and a lesser value than Rs.400/- be taken as base value and add other benefits as per LARR bill as said above?
The compensation will depend upon the classification of the land in the current land records at the registry.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father has a lot of debt how can I protect myself from paying his debt
- Discrimination in Military Service Pay
- Can I file an appeal for a recovery case that i lost 12 years ago?
- What is the procedure for court marriage.
- What action can be taken for continuous false complaint to police