A person died without any heir. Can i legally takeover her property?
My neighbor is a female. She died without making any Will and there is no one to claim the property she left.
Can I claim her property somehow? If not then what will happen to her property?
Whom should I notify regarding her property left without anyone to claim it?
As your neighbor died intestate and there is no person to claim her property, it still does not entitle you to takeover her property.
No law provides for inheriting neighbor’s property if there is no person to claim her property.
As per the law if there is no legal heir to claim the property, the said property vests to the state.
You can inform the considered tehsildar or district registrar for taking necessary actions.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to start trading/investment in stock/bonds without RBI permission
- Received threats of acid attack and kidnapping in open public
- What action can i take against my abusive family members
- How to use OBC quota in Assam if OBC certificate obtained in Bihar
- Loan re-payed claimed as loan given