quesA house on lease in Mysore

I am going to lease a house in Mysore for around @12 lakhs. My question is what if i get cheated by the broker or owner because i am taking a bank loan and paying it. Can you suggest me what measure i should take so that if something like that happen during my stay i can fight legally and win? After all its my own hard earned money.

  • ansTo begin with, ascertain whether the lessor has the right to lease out the property. This can be done by obtaining a title clearance certificate from you lawyer. Furthermore, to obviate the possibility of your legal rights being trampled later, get a flawless agreement drafted by your lawyer and register it in accordance with law after paying the requisite stamp duty. Once the agreement is made your rights will flow out of it.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather died in 1968. His property is self-acquired. He left a will stating who…
My grandmother made a gift deed in favor of father, but my father did not…
Hello , My brother has purchased a sra flat in mumbai through unregistered POA as…
Got a GPA for property from a person. But the person now who gave the…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly