A house on lease in Mysore
I am going to lease a house in Mysore for around @12 lakhs. My question is what if i get cheated by the broker or owner because i am taking a bank loan and paying it. Can you suggest me what measure i should take so that if something like that happen during my stay i can fight legally and win? After all its my own hard earned money.
To begin with, ascertain whether the lessor has the right to lease out the property. This can be done by obtaining a title clearance certificate from you lawyer. Furthermore, to obviate the possibility of your legal rights being trampled later, get a flawless agreement drafted by your lawyer and register it in accordance with law after paying the requisite stamp duty. Once the agreement is made your rights will flow out of it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- What is the procedure for adoption of a stepchild
- What are the women's rights in father's property
- Builder promised that construction is complete but it is not
- anti dumping duty on truck radial tyres imported from China
- If I file a divorce case can my husband deny for divorce ?