16 year old wants his share in property.
Can I demand my property share from my father at the present age(16 years)?
If the property is ancestral then the answer is YES, else NO.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Company registered in US can I open bank account in Indian
- Wish to know how much economic loss for man during divorce
- Guidelines to demand sick leaves in private school
- How much time it takes to obtain divorce
- Gave notice to landlord as per agreement now he is deducting penalty