16 year old wants his share in property.
Can I demand my property share from my father at the present age(16 years)?
If the property is ancestral then the answer is YES, else NO.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheating case by inlaws and husband
- What legal remedies do i have to get rid of harassing wife?
- Any compensation from private company if they fire me?
- How to divide my grandfathers property
- How to make entry of mutation in revenue department record of 7/12