16 year old wants his share in property.
Can I demand my property share from my father at the present age(16 years)?
If the property is ancestral then the answer is YES, else NO.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Staying separate from husband since 1.5 yrs what are my legal rights?
- nani & mama dont want to give share in property to mummy and masi.
- The legal process to make proper division of joint family property?
- Cheque bounced by stopping payment. What can i do?
- Can I claim my father's caste in central govt exam