Free Property Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

ques Do I need to give notice to builder, in case of delay in possession?
I had purchased an under-construction apartment in Delhi in the year April 2013. At the…

View Answer

ques Bought property in mother's name. Now she is refusing to name it back.

Me and my father bought property jointly in my mother's name. She promised to name…

View Answer

ques Son claiming share in the self acquired property of the mother
We have bought a property from a lady which is her self acquired property. Now…

View Answer

ques How to get stay order from court?

How can i get stay order from the court? What do you mean by Stay…

View Answer

ques Property is in my brother's name and can I claim share in the property

My husband has no asset at all. when he was minor his mother and elder…

View Answer

ques Property ownership after father's death (he bought his own)

My father expired 4 years before, he had own a house with 20 cent land.…

View Answer

ques How to register ancestral property in our name?

we have an ancestral house which was in the name of my Paternal Grand father.…

View Answer

ques sale of ancestral property by my uncle. How to get it back?

My uncle sold his undivided ancestral property share to outsider without our knowledge or signature,…

View Answer

ques Hindu daughters right on fathers self acquired property?

Question is about HINDU daughters right on fathers self acquired property when father is not…

View Answer

ques Can I sell my part of property if brother is not vacating the property

I have house in new delhi in my & my mothers mother died in…

View Answer

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly