whats section 28 under shariat act
Hi, my husband has filled a case against me under shariat act section 28 even though I was lawful to him n his family. He started beating me within month of marriage then his parents tried to cover it by saying someone has done black magic on him he is under work pressure etc etc after few months I informed my parents n went with them before leaving we talked to their relatives as it was a major step...this thing they didn't like then we my parents tried to sort out matter but it didn't work as revenge to our steps he filled case in family court stating false allegations on me , in notice it has been mentioned that he has prayed to court yo issue order against me that I'll hv to come back to his home under conditions that my parents n relatives won't interfere ....but when I tried to talk to him he said he won't take me back I hv insulted him n his parents by telling all things to their relatives.. it's nt clear whether he wants to take me back or just playing legal game.
It looks like your husband has initiated a court case for restitution if conjugal rights, which means he is asking the court to order you to come back to his house and resume marital ties with him. The recourse before you is that you have to oppose the petition. Once you are able to put your case and show the reasons for leaving him, his petition will not stand.
Advocate Samina MirzaNerul, NaviMumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- University Refusing to Return Document Submitted During Admission
- Employer not giving official reliving letter and holding salary
- How To Recover Money lend To A Person
- FIR was lodged against me will that effect my police verification
- Parents claimed for maintenance no able to pay what can I do