quesWhat is the safest solution for divorce? In laws are threatening me.

I'm married in Islamic way on 1-3-15 I'm getting harassed till the first day of marriage now in laws are threatening me to kill me and lodge false complaints to put me in bars can I get a safest solution for me to get divorce without being irked by law by any false claims and any compensation being paid except maintenance. What should i do?

  • ansif you have got married by islamic law,that is,personal law,you can take unilateral divorce from your spouse under islamic law.you will have to pay maintenance if your law makes it compulsory. however if your inlaws are threatening you ,please file a complaint with police and request for registeration of a FIR

    Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

      High Court, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Muslim Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

My age 28 yrs wife 20 yrs;no child;married tym 11 month.3 ppl in family myself…

My uncle made sales deed of agri land from grandfather. Is it permitted according to…

I'm married in Islamic way on 1-3-15 I'm getting harassed till the first day of…
What is the share for daughterin law & its children (grandchildren) after the death of…

Muslim Law Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate S Mubarak Begum

  Hameedsha Complex
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Mazher Khan

  Chirag Ali lane, ABIDS
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly