What is the safest solution for divorce? In laws are threatening me.
I'm married in Islamic way on 1-3-15 I'm getting harassed till the first day of marriage now in laws are threatening me to kill me and lodge false complaints to put me in bars can I get a safest solution for me to get divorce without being irked by law by any false claims and any compensation being paid except maintenance. What should i do?
if you have got married by islamic law,that is,personal law,you can take unilateral divorce from your spouse under islamic law.you will have to pay maintenance if your law makes it compulsory. however if your inlaws are threatening you ,please file a complaint with police and request for registeration of a FIR
Advocate Rekha AggarwalHigh Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- After father's death how can obtain documents belonging to father
- Am I eligible for govt job if charged with criminal offence in past
- Loan recovery from a office colleague written on stamp paper
- Want to get separated from parents what should I do?
- Father died intestate what is the property law under muslim law