want divorce as caught wife chatting with ex boy friend on whatsapp
Sir I got married in 2007 in rajasthan under muslim nikah but since then we cant tune and some how we managed to take our relation till last week and she went to her mom place with my 6 yrs old child now i dont want to bring her back so want to know what if i send her divorce papers and also i want to have acceas to my kid . She ditched me once still i was with her just thinking that why to spoil my son life. I caught her chatting with her ex boy frd on whatsapp and she begged to forgive her n give her one chance but i suspect she stil must be chatting with him plz help
You may as per muslim rights and custom provide her divorce in front of two witnesses. It would be required for you to personally draft a divorce formally on stamp paper of Rs. 100/- which should be in duplicate. One copy need to be sent to her, and you need to retain one copy. however, you will have to mention the reason for divorce. also, pertaining to the custody of child you will require strong evidences favouring you should she approach family court.
Advocate Feroz A ShaikhKurla West, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I marry an already married man
- Constant carpeting work in our residential area what action to take?
- Builder not delivering flat bought - what can be done
- Girl blackmailing about my nude pics what can i do to stop her
- What is the procedure of getting cast certificate