queswant divorce as caught wife chatting with ex boy friend on whatsapp

Sir I got married in 2007 in rajasthan under muslim nikah but since then we cant tune and some how we managed to take our relation till last week and she went to her mom place with my 6 yrs old child now i dont want to bring her back so want to know what if i send her divorce papers and also i want to have acceas to my kid . She ditched me once still i was with her just thinking that why to spoil my son life. I caught her chatting with her ex boy frd on whatsapp and she begged to forgive her n give her one chance but i suspect she stil must be chatting with him plz help

• ansYou may as per muslim rights and custom provide her divorce in front of two witnesses. It would be required for you to personally draft a divorce formally on stamp paper of Rs. 100/- which should be in duplicate. One copy need to be sent to her, and you need to retain one copy. however, you will have to mention the reason for divorce. also, pertaining to the custody of child you will require strong evidences favouring you should she approach family court.

Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

Kurla West, Mumbai