Intercaste marriage without changing religion
Can a Hindu get married to a Muslim man without changing her religion?
You can continue to pursue your religion. There is no compulsion under the Act for conversion.
Your marriage would fall under the Special Marriage Act which is to facilitate intercaste/intercommunities marriage.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my wife file DV case now or is it time barred
- How to apply for an insurance claim
- Transferred account but service provider still asking me for money.
- Enemy planning to frame me in false murder case what can be done
- Fake case filed against me u/s 420 & 380 what defense can I take