Intercaste marriage without changing religion
Can a Hindu get married to a Muslim man without changing her religion?
You can continue to pursue your religion. There is no compulsion under the Act for conversion.
Your marriage would fall under the Special Marriage Act which is to facilitate intercaste/intercommunities marriage.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- cheque bounce case complaint dismissed for delay of 1 day What to do
- Name changed is it necessary to change signature on every document
- Company harassing and sending legal notice what can be done
- Fake FIR has been filed against me do I have to apply for the bail?
- What are the documents required to clear custom duty to buy guns