quesIntercaste marriage without changing religion

Can a Hindu get married to a Muslim man without changing her religion?

  • ansYou can continue to pursue your religion. There is no compulsion under the Act for conversion.

    Your marriage would fall under the Special Marriage Act which is to facilitate intercaste/intercommunities marriage.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Muslim Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are muslim by religion My sister is facing false case of divorce which her…
What is the proprietary position of female under Sunni Muslim law?

Assalamoalaikum, My sister is married to a Guy 8 months before. Guy went to Saudi…

My age 28 yrs wife 20 yrs;no child;married tym 11 month.3 ppl in family myself…

Muslim Law Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  Sushant Lok Ph 2
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sonia Raina

  Chembur East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Mohd Shanoor

 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly