If nikah is done by an unregistered qazi what is the validity?
I am a muslim. I got my nikah done by an unregistered qazi and i am also getting talaq by an unregistered qazi. I want to know what would be the standing of my nikah and talaq?
Nikah is valid but talaq is pronouced by husband not by qazi and for correct legal answer it is important whether you are Shia or Sunni as well if Sunni whether you belong to which maslak like hanfi.maliki.humbly etc.
Nikah is valid but talaq is pronouced by husband not by qazi and for correct legal answer it is important whether u r Shia or Sunni as well if Sunni whether u belong to which maslak like hanfi.maliki.humbly etc.
Advocate M S HussainDistrict Court, Saket, Delhi
The marriage is not valid ,hence the talaq would also be not valid.I am unable to understand what do you want to know,the purpose ? kindly clarify to help you.
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- suit of ownership was in favour of petitioner but execution dismissed
- Forging of NOC for conversion of flat from lease hold to free hold
- Respondent stopped making payments as ordered by court what can I do
- Senior in office tried to get physical with me what action can i take
- Can i challenge the custody of children which was given to ex husband?