queshow can i file a partition suit?

How partition case needs to be filed and what are it charges and how much time required for it. As per islamic law.

  • ans

    You will have to file Suit for partition as per the procedure of Civil procedure code. There is no personal muslim law which governs laws of partition.

    Regarding fees, it depends on your case and facts, accordingly after examining the facts we can suggest you the fees.

  • ansWell that's a very vague query. Depends upon if there's any will or the person has died intestate. Suit for partition under Islamic Law requires the normal decree from Court. The time ofcourse depends upon the parties involved and if they chose to contest such claim.

    Advocate Ahmad Shazeb Azhar

      Kaiserbagh, Lucknow

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Muslim Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

How is the amount of mahr is decided and what is the exact amount which…

to whome the wife has to contact to get divorce from a cruel husband-who is…

My father was government servant now he is no more my mother is alive my…

matter need to written also under witch section its comes for Muslim,process knowledge for notary…

Muslim Law Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate S Mubarak Begum

  Hameedsha Complex
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Mazher Khan

  Chirag Ali lane, ABIDS
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly