how can i file a partition suit?
How partition case needs to be filed and what are it charges and how much time required for it. As per islamic law.
You will have to file Suit for partition as per the procedure of Civil procedure code. There is no personal muslim law which governs laws of partition.
Regarding fees, it depends on your case and facts, accordingly after examining the facts we can suggest you the fees.
Well that's a very vague query. Depends upon if there's any will or the person has died intestate. Suit for partition under Islamic Law requires the normal decree from Court. The time ofcourse depends upon the parties involved and if they chose to contest such claim.
Advocate Ahmad Shazeb AzharKaiserbagh, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is procedure of registration of company and restaurant?
- What cases can I file on my estranged husband who harasses me fr money
- how to reduce the amount in decree against me
- Can bike insurance cover health expenses
- Right of daughter in the property of father, if he has two wives