quesCan third party file partition suit if real successors are present

A partition suit filed by third party ignoring the first degree successor just only on the basis of revenue record pahanis . the successors have original registered documents year 1954 and a succession certificate granted by the authorities and the name of one successor is appearing in revenue record . other third party uncles names are appearing in revenue record fraudantly . can the third party file a suit for partition in the presence of real successors

  • ansfirst you tell me who is the owner of the property, and how to come property you or successor and owner of the property is live or not and when you saw the third party comes to your property give me full details ok

    Advocate Feeroz Sheik

      Sri Ram Nagar, Khamman

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Muslim Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband and my inlaws illtreated me since day one of my nikkah. They never…

I being a Muslim daughter can I inherit ancestral property of my grandfather.

My wife is got married with out divorce and my 3 children .I was got…
My age 28 yrs wife 20 yrs;no child;married tym 11 month.3 ppl in family myself…

Muslim Law Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate S Mubarak Begum

  Hameedsha Complex
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Mazher Ali Khan

  Chirag Ali lane, ABIDS
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly