×

quesCan third party file partition suit if real successors are present

A partition suit filed by third party ignoring the first degree successor just only on the basis of revenue record pahanis . the successors have original registered documents year 1954 and a succession certificate granted by the authorities and the name of one successor is appearing in revenue record . other third party uncles names are appearing in revenue record fraudantly . can the third party file a suit for partition in the presence of real successors

• ansfirst you tell me who is the owner of the property, and how to come property you or successor and owner of the property is live or not and when you saw the third party comes to your property give me full details ok

Advocate Feeroz Sheik

Sri Ram Nagar, Khamman