Can third party file partition suit if real successors are present
A partition suit filed by third party ignoring the first degree successor just only on the basis of revenue record pahanis . the successors have original registered documents year 1954 and a succession certificate granted by the authorities and the name of one successor is appearing in revenue record . other third party uncles names are appearing in revenue record fraudantly . can the third party file a suit for partition in the presence of real successors
first you tell me who is the owner of the property, and how to come property you or successor and owner of the property is live or not and when you saw the third party comes to your property give me full details ok
Advocate Feeroz SheikSri Ram Nagar, Khamman
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Further action after Judgement passed in Delhi State Consumer forum
- Bother trying to get property papers signed forcefully what can i do.
- How can a separate name be shown in Family Certificate
- Mental and Physical Harassment by Husband and child custody
- What is the share of daughter and wife in fathers earned property