Can Muslim lady adopt a girl child
Islam does not recognize adoption, but is there any provision in law for a Muslim girl child (minor) adopted by an unmarried service class muslim lady. The lady who adopted the girl child expired during service. Please reply, whether the adoptee girl child will get benefits of pension along with employment under compassionate ground etc., after death of adopting lady. Is there any provision in Law for such adopted child. If yes, please quote citation also.
yes a lady who is other than.Hindu ccsn go for adoption with the permission if her husband is supporting her though Islam does not support adoption hence in rare cases it is permitted how evet .you fell free to ask any query
regarding lattest Islamic lae
Advocate Rajendra SharmaTiz Hazari, Delhi
Yes the adopted child will be entitled to all the benefits. A muslim woman can adopt under Juvenile Justice Act and the adopted child will be entitled to all the benefits that a natural born child has.
Advocate Srishti SaxenaGuru Apartments, Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim share in ancestral property in Uttar Pradesh?
- can we file case on behalf of grand mother
- What is the procedure for divorce under Muslim law.
- Can we go to quash FIR depending on wrong CD report made by IO
- What can be done for the compliance of SC order, police not supporting