what if a dependent dies before accident claim given
My father had met with an accident with a state run bus in 2010. The case is in final stage, the money sanctioned for my mother, me and my grand mother. My grand mother died two days ago with heart attack. We expecting that money will come in the month of July. Now what they will do in my grand mother case?
Tell the court that your grand mother is now dead. The money will be ordered to be disbursed to you and your mother since you are now the only surviving heirs to your father.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife ran away with another man within 2 months.
- Both parties in Australia can wife claim maintenance in India
- What is the difference between self acquired and ancestral property
- Did court marriage for early visa but now husband is absconding
- Residential flat on lease