queswhat if a dependent dies before accident claim given

My father had met with an accident with a state run bus in 2010. The case is in final stage, the money sanctioned for my mother, me and my grand mother. My grand mother died two days ago with heart attack. We expecting that money will come in the month of July. Now what they will do in my grand mother case?

  • ansTell the court that your grand mother is now dead. The money will be ordered to be disbursed to you and your mother since you are now the only surviving heirs to your father.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Motor Accident lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a motor bike, November 1997 model. Obviously the registration has expired. Registered in…
My case was handled by HDFC insurer, I have been now summoned by the court…
jitendra mera ek mitra he uska 2014 se accident case insurance company ke sath chal…
My brother was driving the bike on road and 4-5 year boy while playing thrashed…

Motor Accident Lawyers in India

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Harpal Singh Sirohi

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 32 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly