What happens if person dies in an accident?
What can happen if the person dies in a Motor Accident?
Under Section 304A causing Death by Negligence, the accused can be charged with fine or imprisonment for 2 years or both.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- PDC given. Can we declare bankruptcy? What consequences can we face?
- Cheque Bounce due to fund shortage
- Is it necessary to flash LOGO or certificate no. of FSSAI on products?
- Rejected my new obc certificate at the last stage of examination
- How to change date of birth in birth certificate