quesPolice not filing charge sheet in court in motor accident death case

An accident took place an year ago in a bank van in which my nephew was a security guard and he died in the accident. Till now the Police has not filed a charge sheet and thereby the claim is not been given to the heirs of my nephew. The police does not give any response also. How can we make this process faster as the nephew has small dependents and they are having a difficult time.

As you stated that there is a delay in filing the charge sheet by the police,

we infer from the given information that, a criminal case has been filed against the person who caused the accident.

Now regarding your query,

To receive compensation we would like to inform you that, you should file a suit in the MACT (motor accident claim tribunals).

As the chargesheet has not been filed the same should be highlighted in the subsequent proceedings.

Once a suit is filed the tribunal will grant you the appropriate compensation.