×

quesPolice is calling us with the vehicle & driver & Related papers

A fir logged where they mention that Unnamed driver & unnamed vehicle did the accident & ran away. where we have met with another accident just after 10 minutes. & taken a primary treatment a near by hospital & taken the vehicle after 6-8 hours with the help of local police. Police is calling us with the vehicle & driver & Related papers. What should we do?

Please be specific with your query. We are unable to understand:

1. You met with an accident?
    2. Did you have any driver
    2. If you were the victim and police took you for treatment, why are they calling you with driver or asking for your vehicle and papers?

Please provide complete facts, so that we can provide legal solution.