FIR lodged against me for hitting a guy with my car
My car hit a guy in March which caused very minimum injury to his legs. Although I took him to hospital and they asked for Rs 7,00,000. When I denied, he lodged an FIR saying that I hit him intentionally.
I was driving a car with my learner's licence and a trained driver with valid license was sitting beside me. Please let me know how should I proceed?
Since an FIR has been registered, now you will have to fight the case in court. Do not go in for legal aid. Hire an advocate to defend your case in court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False case of 498a filed against me want child custody
- Ancestral property dispute.
- illegal temple construction on my property without my permission
- insurance company absolved from paying damages
- Property on resale and also not registered what is the risk involved