quesCompensation cheque despotied in lower court. How can i get it?

I met an accident in 2010, lower court awarded 5 lacs of compensation. I appealed in High court with a different lawyer they provided 80 thousand more compensation. Now the cheque is deposited in the lower court. Now the lower the court is asking me to bring the lawyer to identify me to give me the cheque. I can't find the lawyer now. Can i now in anyway get the cheque from the court?

• ansWe suggest that you should go to the court with all your id proof and the court will give you the cheque after verifying your identity.