Compensation cheque despotied in lower court. How can i get it?
I met an accident in 2010, lower court awarded 5 lacs of compensation. I appealed in High court with a different lawyer they provided 80 thousand more compensation. Now the cheque is deposited in the lower court. Now the lower the court is asking me to bring the lawyer to identify me to give me the cheque. I can't find the lawyer now. Can i now in anyway get the cheque from the court?
We suggest that you should go to the court with all your id proof and the court will give you the cheque after verifying your identity.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I transfer pagdi flat from uncles name to my fathers name
- Children got green card as minor now they are major is it still valid
- Money Borrowed and paid money with interest. Confined my family.
- what is the court fees in cheque bounce matter
- Landlord not allowing me to enter the premises