Compensation cheque despotied in lower court. How can i get it?
I met an accident in 2010, lower court awarded 5 lacs of compensation. I appealed in High court with a different lawyer they provided 80 thousand more compensation. Now the cheque is deposited in the lower court. Now the lower the court is asking me to bring the lawyer to identify me to give me the cheque. I can't find the lawyer now. Can i now in anyway get the cheque from the court?
We suggest that you should go to the court with all your id proof and the court will give you the cheque after verifying your identity.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- RTI file but no response till date. What should i do now?
- Is there any law against the negligent pet owners
- How is property distributed is one daughter has invested in the land
- Women filed false case against boy what legal remedy do we have
- Where can I send the recovery notice