Car impounded by police. What should i do next?
My car was recently impounded by the police. In the challan it was written MV 476/15 and MV 476C/15. What does it mean?
Base on the facts we believe it is the case number.
However please send a scan copy so that we can provide you exact legal advise.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can time limit in filing case of crime against SC/ST?
- Can SC order against one company be implied on another company as well
- Mother after death of step father, don't want to give me property.
- Grandfather promised to take care now not giving share in property
- Company gave defaming remarks what action can I take?