Car impounded by police. What should i do next?
My car was recently impounded by the police. In the challan it was written MV 476/15 and MV 476C/15. What does it mean?
Base on the facts we believe it is the case number.
However please send a scan copy so that we can provide you exact legal advise.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Marriage Counselling / Divroce
- Can divorce petition be changed to mutual divorce after case is filed?
- Illegal termination by a Pvt Ltd company
- Engagement cancelled day before any action for money spent and insult
- Company asking for bond amount for resigning without notice