Can police deny to register any FIR against unknown person?
Sir is there any law that police cannot register any FIR against unknown person ...they had only register DDR...we had requested a lot to police to register a FIR. It was a motor accident in which my brother died.
In case of Motor Vehicle accident case, if you are aware of offender then police can registered a complaint against them.
However if you are unaware of the offender, then police will registered the case only after investigation
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grandfathers property can dead uncles wife claim share in the property
- What legal action can i take if my husband takes drugs and abuses me.
- What is the registration fee for adding a partner in partnership deed
- Want to know about fractional investments in properties
- Procedure to report cyber bullying if a friend is threatening suicide