quesCan i claim damages for car damaged due to construction work

My car was parked in my office premises. There's construction work going on in the adjacent building. Yesterday, they dropped cement on my car which damaged the paint work really bad. I want to know if I can ask the builder for compensation and get my car repainted

• ansSir, You can claim damages for the damages to car.Firsly I would advice you to issue legal notice to builder with the details damages cause to car and then further you can initiate appropriate proceedings in court for damages.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune