Can i claim damages for car damaged due to construction work
My car was parked in my office premises. There's construction work going on in the adjacent building. Yesterday, they dropped cement on my car which damaged the paint work really bad. I want to know if I can ask the builder for compensation and get my car repainted
Sir, You can claim damages for the damages to car.Firsly I would advice you to issue legal notice to builder with the details damages cause to car and then further you can initiate appropriate proceedings in court for damages.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- builder asking for properties paper- illegal
- I converted in muslim can I file for divorce
- Brother denying to give share in property what legal action possible
- How is the grandfather's property divided among their children
- Husband doesn't wish to take responsibility of child. What remedy?