Accident with bike
I met with an accident where I accidentally hit a bike from behind my car. There was a young boy and the other was about 25 years old. The young boy did not even get a single scratch on him while the 25 year old broke his leg. I took him to the doctor where I spent Rs. 50000 on his medical treatment. Now they want more money otherwise they said they are going to file an FIR against me. What should I do?
Since the accident was caused due to your negligence of the driver and the bike riders are entitled to file an FIR and claim for a compensation against you. It is in your interest to settle the matter out of court with them.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can infant have share in father own property in hindu family
- Property ownership
- What action can i take if my classmate has beaten me for seat
- How can I ask my tenant to vacate the shop legally
- Given compensation for land acquired even then loosing few mts of land