Accident with bike
I met with an accident where I accidentally hit a bike from behind my car. There was a young boy and the other was about 25 years old. The young boy did not even get a single scratch on him while the 25 year old broke his leg. I took him to the doctor where I spent Rs. 50000 on his medical treatment. Now they want more money otherwise they said they are going to file an FIR against me. What should I do?
Since the accident was caused due to your negligence of the driver and the bike riders are entitled to file an FIR and claim for a compensation against you. It is in your interest to settle the matter out of court with them.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister in laws provoking my husband against me what can I do
- What is the procedure to take flat on lease ?
- What is the share of children in fathers property
- BDA property through WILL - WILL owner deceased
- What shall be me and my mothers right over father intestate property