quesAccident with bike

I met with an accident where I accidentally hit a bike from behind my car. There was a young boy and the other was about 25 years old. The young boy did not even get a single scratch on him while the 25 year old broke his leg. I took him to the doctor where I spent Rs. 50000 on his medical treatment. Now they want more money otherwise they said they are going to file an FIR against me. What should I do?

• ansSince the accident was caused due to your negligence of the driver and the bike riders are entitled to file an FIR and claim for a compensation against you. It is in your interest to settle the matter out of court with them.