Treatment only on basis of images of patient
In India is it legal to practice as below: a) Non-medico takes images of eye disease b) These are transmitted to a qualified eye-doctor c) Doctor prescribes medicine Doctor has not physically seen the patient and all details are as narrated by non-medical staff
No it is not legal. The prescription for any medicine can be given by a doctor. Non medico person cannot prescribe medicine.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchased a land which is challenged how can I defend myself
- Where i complaint for recovery of money
- Harassment at workplace by poss and job insecurity
- How can i get caste certificate made.
- Tenants asking huge amount to leave house. Can I file eviction suit?