Medico prescribes be telemedicine technology-is it legal
A non-medico takes images of eye-condition and sends them to medical eye-doctor in another town. Medical doctor (eye-doctor) prescribes medicine on the basis of images and information received through non-medico.
Is this legal for medico to prescribe like this?
Our advise to the regarding the information you wish to seek is that,
a doctor cannot prescribe medicines like this legally.
It is mandatory for the doctor to diagnose the patient and then provide him a written prescription on his letter head.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed bond for 2 years how can I leave the company
- Gave house to family in need to stay can they claim ownership
- If one name is removed from the FIR then whole FIR is quashed?
- can i get govt. job again after serving 4 years of imprisonment?
- Make my Trip has not refunded my money from past Two Months