quesloss of vision after lasik surgery. how to take legal action

my daughter under gone a lasik surgery and she lost her vision after this surgery on complaining Doctor showing the fine print which mention there is possibility of loss of vision which was not read out prior to surgery. Now my daughter is going through lot of hassles due to loss of vision and her retina is spoiled completely how can i proceed with a medical negligence case against this doctor and my aim is to stop this doctor from butchering innocent people and playing with their lives, rather than claiming any financial benefits eventhough my daughter will face difficult situation whole

  • ansMedical Negligence requires lot of evidence and detailing ,please second take opinion.

    For Primia Facia case ,Please provide the details as follows

    1)Date of First Inspection with reports.
    2)Doctors opinion about the case.
    3)Hospital /doctor detail.
    4)Detail of Inward Case report.
    5)Tests results
    6)Outward patient detail.
    7)Receipts of payments.
    8)Patient History

    And any other material evidence in your possesion.

    Advocate Bhavya Khanna

      Greater Kailash 4, Delhi

  • ansThe best legal remedy available to you is to file a consumer complaint alleging medical negligence. You have a good case as the possibility of losing eye sight in a Lasik surgery is negligible. However, a one has to go through detailed medical records to establish negligence of deficiency in service.

    Advocate Bhavya Goyal

      Janpath (Tolstoy Lane), Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Medical Negligence lawyers in India

Similar questions

The dentist after briefing the rates asked to see whatever have been done till date…
How do I file case against the doctor, who will be the appropriate lawyer for…

I am a victim of medical negligence from past 13 years. I had filed case…

Patient's death in hospital post operation due to Doctor negligence.

Medical Negligence Lawyers in India

Advocate Abheek Saha

 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Jai Dehadrai

  Hauz Khas
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Namrata Rane

 Experience: 10 years

Advocate Jai Bansal

  C R Park
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly