loss of vision after lasik surgery. how to take legal action
my daughter under gone a lasik surgery and she lost her vision after this surgery on complaining Doctor showing the fine print which mention there is possibility of loss of vision which was not read out prior to surgery. Now my daughter is going through lot of hassles due to loss of vision and her retina is spoiled completely how can i proceed with a medical negligence case against this doctor and my aim is to stop this doctor from butchering innocent people and playing with their lives, rather than claiming any financial benefits eventhough my daughter will face difficult situation whole
Medical Negligence requires lot of evidence and detailing ,please second take opinion.
For Primia Facia case ,Please provide the details as follows
1)Date of First Inspection with reports.
2)Doctors opinion about the case.
3)Hospital /doctor detail.
4)Detail of Inward Case report.
6)Outward patient detail.
7)Receipts of payments.
And any other material evidence in your possesion.
Advocate Bhavya KhannaGreater Kailash 4, Delhi
The best legal remedy available to you is to file a consumer complaint alleging medical negligence. You have a good case as the possibility of losing eye sight in a Lasik surgery is negligible. However, a one has to go through detailed medical records to establish negligence of deficiency in service.
Advocate Bhavya GoyalJanpath (Tolstoy Lane), Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not refunding money even after cancelation 2 months ago
- Landlord hasn't paid house loans, what the rights of tenants
- can we challenge the appointment against whom criminal case is pending
- Procedure to add last name in all documents
- Can I join new without receiving the relieving letter from old company