quesIs experts opinion necessary for prove the medical negligence

Sir consumer court mai claim case karne kai liye medical negligence ko experts kai opinion ki jarurat hoti hai. Agar humare pass experts kai opinions nahi hai to kya hume claim nahi milega. Humne NCDRC mai complaint dii thi but umhone disposed off kar di yai kah kai ki aap SCDRC mai jao aapka claim 1 crore sai kam banta hai. Too kya humai complaint SCDRC mai admit hop jayegi yaa nahi. Agar SCDRC mai complaint admit ho jati hai too usee hum apni district consumer court mai transfer karva sakte hai sunvai kai liye same claim amount Kai sath, taki hume har tarikh par state SCDRC mai na Jana spade

  • ansLagta h aap ne koi vakil nahi kiya ya aapko sahi rai nahi mili. Aap ka claim agar 20 lakh tak ka h to district forum me aur yadav 20 lakh aur ek karor ke beech h to state commision me file hoga. Medical Expert ki opinion ki jarrurat h ya nahi ye to case dekhne ke bad pata padega. Aap yedi chahen to is site ke dwara mujhse sampark kar sakte hain for legal help.

    Advocate S P Srivastava

      High Court, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Medical Negligence lawyers in India

Similar questions

My childs right shoulder suffered erbs palsy due to negligence of the doctor's who has…

Hello sir.. Meri mother ko kuch dino se..daato m dard ho rha tha...aaj vo dentist…

Hi, I lost my mother last month, she suffered with brain hemorrhage and operated at…
My wife delivered two male twins but expired same. day. Govt appointed 2 independent consultants…

Medical Negligence Lawyers in India

Advocate Abheek Saha

 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Jai Dehadrai

  Hauz Khas
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Nitesh Veludurthi

  Golconda Cross Road
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Namrata Rane

 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly