Hospital rights about female.
I am a center govt employee. My wife's delivery was conducted in a organizational dependent govt hospital. When she was admitted there was a female doctor. As per rule after 6:00 pm no relative of the patient can stay in the hospital thus we were asked to go back in home. Suddenly when my wife go to the labor room she come to know that the doctor was male.
She was in great pain and silently oppose the nurse to deny the vaginal test but nurse shouted on her and she inevitably go throughout the test. I and my family were not there. During delivery there was no of gents doctor entering the labor room. All the examination of my wife done in open and nude condition without my or my wife permission.
The rules of Medical Council of India have been flouted with utmost impunity. Your wife is entitled to move the civil court or the consumer court and seek heavy monetary damages from the hospital. Simultaneously you may also lodge a complaint to the Medical Council of India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- property rights of my 1st wife children towards my mother's property?
- Registration of Gift Deed in a different registrar office possible
- Girl promised to marry me now refusing can I take any action
- NOC letter format for giving up Child Custody
- Alcoholic husband. Want divorce and custody of child.