Doctor treating patient with wrong treatment deliberately. What to do?
I want to know about legal proceedings against doctor attending patient deliberately with wrong treatment.
The doctor can be prosecuted under the Criminal Law for cheating and criminal breach of trust and in addition, you can seek damages from him in the civil court.
You can simultaneously file a complaint with Medical Council of India for misconduct on part of the doctor.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Passport seized when case pending case over now police not giving it
- Bank forcing to pay money for Credit card which was stolen
- Urbanclap threatening customer with criminal action and defamation
- My wife has given fraud documents to get police job wantto take action
- School is giving false character reports and defaming innocent son