Did not diagnose properly the cause of infection after spine surgery
Hello I had admitted a patient at hope Hospital in nagpur for lumber spine surgery under medical insurance scheme. The hospital have decided to call by nuro spine surgeon for surgery. He has perform the survey very well. The patient started walking after three days of surgery. we got discharged after discharge of 3 days the patient got severe fever. We again took the patient to the concerned hospital for the cause of fever, they did not bother to call the concerned surgeon for the cause of infection. Now because of infection we have to perform the same surgery again. What can I do leg
You can file a complaint about the misconduct by the doctor with the Indian Medical Council.
You can also file a complaint in the consumer forum thereby stating that you have been given wrong treatment and due to medical negligence of doctor you gave suffered loss and hence you should seek compensation from the doctor
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Neighbor blocking the way to enter the house
- Delayed to pay a rent. Now Rent deposited in court. What to do?
- Share in property as per Muslim Inheritance Law
- On what ground I can file divorce if husband is harassing
- what are the documents required for registration of a shop?