quesDid not diagnose properly the cause of infection after spine surgery

Hello I had admitted a patient at hope Hospital in nagpur for lumber spine surgery under medical insurance scheme. The hospital have decided to call by nuro spine surgeon for surgery. He has perform the survey very well. The patient started walking after three days of surgery. we got discharged after discharge of 3 days the patient got severe fever. We again took the patient to the concerned hospital for the cause of fever, they did not bother to call the concerned surgeon for the cause of infection. Now because of infection we have to perform the same surgery again. What can I do leg

  • ansYou can file a complaint about the misconduct by the doctor with the Indian Medical Council. 
    You can also file a complaint in the consumer forum thereby stating that you have been given wrong treatment and due to medical negligence of doctor you gave suffered loss and hence you should seek compensation from the doctor 

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Medical Negligence lawyers in India

Similar questions

I underwent a cardiac related medical test at a private hospital the results of which…
I was operated for decompression and fixation at C3 spine. The dr. Gave me in…

Can we file for cancellation of License for the doctor's negligence in treating a patient?

My grand mother passed away in 2013, caused by medical negligence . I wrote two…

Medical Negligence Lawyers in India

Advocate Abheek Saha

 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Jai Dehadrai

  Hauz Khas
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Namrata Rane

 Experience: 10 years

Advocate Jai Bansal

  C R Park
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly