Can i file a case against a doctor for Clinical negligence?
Can I file a case against a Doctor for Clinical negligence?
Yes, you can certainly file a case against the Doctor in case there has been any kind of negligence on his part while delivering his services. There are 3 concurrent steps that are suggested here.
1) File a case in the Consumer Forum for deficiency in services rendered to you, causing monitory loss and mental / physical harassment (2) File a written complaint to the MCI against malpractice rendered to you by the Doctor (3) File a Police Complaint for cheating and harassment
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Working in Air force want to quit how can I do this
- How can I claim my mothers property
- Want to do court marriage with GF, family emotionally blackmailing us
- Will my father get his 1/7 share in the partition
- Regarding division of family property between legal heirs