Simple will

A simple Will provides for the outright distribution of all assets in an uncomplicated estate and includes no itemized gifts to specific individuals. A simple Will generally leaves everything to a spouse or grown children.

It lays down the last wish of decease and distribution of his assets.

Now get verified lawyers to make your legal will at home in just INR 5,999 with LawRato's [email protected] Service.

• Download Word Doc

DRAFT OF WILL

I, ______________, son of Shri _______________, aged __ years, resident of _____________________________, do hereby revoke all my former Wills, Codicils and Testamentary dispositions made by me. I declare this to be my last Will and Testament.

I maintain good health, and possess a sound mind. This Will is made by me of my own independent decision and free volition. Have not be influenced, cajoled or coerced in any manner whatsoever.

I hereby appoint my ________________, as the sole Executor of this WILL.

The name of my wife is _________________. We have two children namely, (1) __________________ (2) ________________, I own following immovable and movable assets.

1.     One Flat No.___ in _______________________.

2.     Jewellery, ornaments, cash, National Saving Certificate, Public Provident Fund, shares in various companies, cash in hand and also with certain banks.

All the assets owned by me are self-acquired properties. No one else has any right, title, interest, claim or demand whatsoever on these assets or properties. I have full right, absolute power and complete authority on these assets, or in any other property which may be substituted in their place or places which may be Acquired or received by me hereafter.

I hereby give, devise and bequeath all my properties, whether movable or immovable, whatsoever and wheresoever to my wife, _____________________, absolutely forever.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hands on this ____ day of ____, 20__ at ____________.

TESTATRIX

SIGNED by the above named Testatrix as his last WILL and Testament in our presence, who appear to have perfectly understood & approved the contents in the presence of both of us presents, at the same time who in his presence and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as Witnesses.

WITNESSES :

1.

2.

Download Word Doc
  • Disclaimer: The information contained in the sample document is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. Any use of the Site or document format DOES NOT create or constitute a solicitor-client relationship between LawRato or any employee of or other person associated with LawRato and a user of the Site. The information or use of documents on the Site is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.
Consult top rated Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Similar Documents

Popular Lawyers in India

Supreme Court of India , Delhi

Greater Kailash 1 , Delhi

Dwarka , Delhi

High Court , Jaipur