Use for marketing or solicitation is prohibited. 100% refund guaranteed. Check our Refund & Cancellation policy here.
LawRato.com and the LawRato Logo are registered trademarks of PAPA Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Call at +91 9599-000-555 or allow us to call you back at the soonest!
Share your details to get contact information for
LawRato's Jolly LLB Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is organised by PAPA Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. through its registered brand LawRato and is binding on all participants in this contest and all applications for participants.
2. Only one entry permitted per person; entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited. LawRato reserves the right to cancel any duplicate entries and debar all such entries from the contest at its own discretion.
3. Entries received after the closing dates shall not be entertained.
4. Contest open till 20 February 2017.
5. The results declared by LawRato will be final and no further queries or complaints or questions will be entertained and LawRato is further not obliged to respond to the same.
6. The prize does not have any cash value, there is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
7. LawRato reserves the right to change/ modify the terms and conditions of this offer or to withdraw this offer at any point in time if circumstances arise beyond our control.
8. There is no participation fee.
9. LawRato shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel the Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/ cancellation at the earliest.
10. By entering the contest, the Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. LawRato is not responsible for participant not being able to understand the contest mechanics or for his/ her interpretation of the same. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
12. The Winner(s) will be intimated through their registered email and / or phone.
13. Participant Confirms and Acknowledges that once the answer is submitted the same cannot be withdrawn by the Participant for any reason whatsoever.
14. All taxes, if any, which will incur on the participants and/ or winner will be borne by the participants and/ or winners alone and LawRato shall not be liable to bear the same. The participants and/ or winners undertake deposit the same with LawRato.
15. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a Partnership or Agency between Participants and LawRato and Participants shall have no authority to bind LawRato in any manner whatsoever.
16. LawRato accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any Third Parties.
In no event LawRato shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence).
17. Participants shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of Infringement of Copyrights or any kind of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to any other Person / Entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify LawRato its Directors, Officers, Employees, etc. on the happening of such an Event (including without limitation cost of Attorney, Legal Charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
18. The information is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of Participation and personal information provided by the Participants will be deemed as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. LawRato shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to Third Parties without limitation.
19. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this terms and conditions and any circumstances whatsoever, LawRato shall not be liable for any incidental, ancillary, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages including but not limited to lost profits or injury or death, whether in contract or based on any theory of liability.
20. If the operation of the contest or the contest is prevented by Force Majeure event, LawRato may cancel all or any part of the contest without any liability to any person whatsoever.
We are delighted to have helped over 10,000 clients get a consult with a verified lawyer for their legal issues.
You can book a phone or meeting consult with any lawyer and get flat 25% off on the first consult fee.