Bond and Bail bond under CrPC 1973 after Arrest under a Warrant
Bail bond is written document signed by an accused person and his friends or familes (known as surety), to ensure that the accused will appear before the court at the scheduled time and date, as ordered by the court. The bail amount is determined by the court, which is corresponding with the gravity of the alleged offence, if the accused fails to appear before the court on the trail date.
The bail bond acts as the security for the appearance of the accused on which he is released pending trial or investigation.
Download Word Doc
Draft of Bond and Bail Bond under Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 after Arrest Under a Warrant
I (name), ___________ of ___________ being brought before the District Magistrate of ______________ (or as the case may be) under a warrant issued to compel my appearance to answer to the charge of ____________ do hereby bind myself to attend in the court of ____________ on the _____ day of ________,20__ to answer to the said charge, and to continue to attend until otherwise directed by the court, and in case of my making default herein, 1 bind myself to forfeit to Government, the sum of Rs. _________.
Dated this ________ day of __________ 20__
I, do hereby declare myself surety for the above named ______________of ____________ that he shall attend before ________________ in the court of _______________ on the ____ day of __________, 20__, to answer to the charge on which he has been arrested, and shall continue to attend until otherwise directed by the court and in case of his making default therein, I bind myself to forfeit, to Government the sum of Rs. ___________.
Dated this ______ day of ____________, 20__
Download Word Doc
- Disclaimer: The information contained in the sample document is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. Any use of the Site or document format DOES NOT create or constitute a solicitor-client relationship between LawRato or any employee of or other person associated with LawRato and a user of the Site. The information or use of documents on the Site is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder has taken full payment & has not yet given the docs or refund
- Marriage postponed by girl's parents. Only engagement done. What to do
- Selected in govt teacher examination but they put me in waiting list
- Penalty on delay in making final payment towards a property purchase
- Release deed was done by sisters now claiming share in property.