what can i do if landlord not returning security deposi
i have given security deposit of rs 6000 for rent of shop & have plan to sign agreement of 20mar & give rest 12000 for shop as 2 months deposit & 1 month running advance & now not able to continue with agreement, but owner not returning 1st part of security deposit. Can i legally make complaints against him.
Follow the wise advice of Mr.Sethi. While complaints can legally be made the same will cost you more than the amount involved. It is thus in your interest to settle the dispute amicably.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Dispute pertaining to paternal property after the demise of father wil
- Deviation from GOI circular by Punjab National bank
- Is it legal to marry a relative in Hindu Marriage Act
- Debtor issued a cheque and I gave it to my creditor and it bounced.
- how can i recover my money from my girlfriend?