Want to make loft in house with pagadi system
We've been living in a house with a pagadi system for the last 60 years now. I want to make loft where i can store things. Can I do the same without the permission of the landlord? I am just utilizing space available inside my house. No addition or alteration in existing structure.
You cannot carry out any construction without the permission of the landlord. Even if you need a loft, you need the landlord's permission.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Difference in the area mentioned in sale deed and physically
- Husband harassing me, I want divorce but he is not ready. What to do ?
- My rights on ancestral property
- In case of unregistered Will is succession certificate required.
- How can I get bail in a non bailable offence?