threat from owner to vacate
Have been living in the premises for 20 yrs along with my parents. Both owner of premises /my father who entered into rent agreement have expired. Now daughter claiming as the owner of building is asking us (Me and Mother, 75 yrs, paralysed on wheelchair) to vacate premises and threatening to file rape case if I don't vacate.
You have the tenancy right in connection with the premises occupied by you for last 25 years as per agreement, Collect evidence of her such threat through audio/video recording, File a police complaint immediately against her such threat to file rape case against you, It will immunise you against any such case if she files later on
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can unmarried woman transfer property to a third person
- Can I build house on forest land? Can forest department file any case?
- Can gift deed be cancelled if once made by other person
- A person took money to help in further studies how can I recover
- Husband did second marriage what action can I take against them