×

questhreat from owner to vacate

Have been living in the premises for 20 yrs along with my parents. Both owner of premises /my father who entered into rent agreement have expired. Now daughter claiming as the owner of building is asking us (Me and Mother, 75 yrs, paralysed on wheelchair) to vacate premises and threatening to file rape case if I don't vacate.

• ans You have the tenancy right in connection with the premises occupied by you for last 25 years as per agreement, Collect evidence of her such threat through audio/video recording, File a police complaint immediately against her such threat to file rape case against you, It will immunise you against any such case if she files later on